AgFed Credit Union is Agricultural Federal Credit Union card that is insured by NCUA. See our top Review on AgFed Credit Card.
AgFed Credit Union is insured by NCUA and is an equal housing lender.
The Agricultural Federal Credit Union (AgFed) was established in Washington DC in the year 1934 With over $300 million in assets, over 25,000 members, and 8 AgFed branches and now provides the highest quality of service nationwide to individuals.
AgFed Credit Union Reviews
AgFed offers Credit cards, mortgages, auto loans and other various accounts bearing in mind their clients interest.
AgFed members have 24/7 access to their accounts and services
Agricultural Federal Credit Union Cards
AgFed offers four major credit cards and whichever one you choose, you get the best out if it.
- Visa Classic credit card
- Visa platinum credit card
- Visa secured credit card
- Visa debit Credit card
AgFed Credit Union Requirements
- Be a member of the Agricultural Federal Credit Union
- A current employee or retiree of one of the eligible Select Employee Groups of 60 + (SEGs)
- A family member of a current member
- Membership is also open to those who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in the District of Columbia
AgFed Credit Union Benefits
- Easily online access to your account.
- No annual fee charged
- The card is used for bill payment and cash transactions
- AgFed Credit Union card is accepted worldwide
- 24/7 Access to customer service
- No sign up bonus
- No balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Travel protection plan
- Loan payment protection
READ Amazon Prime Credit Card Login, Reviews
How to apply for AgFed Credit Union
- STEP 1: Visit the home page and choose either the Individual or joint (indicating that you are applying with or without a co-applicant)
- STEP 2: Enter your Borrower Social Security Number, Borrower Member Number and current address (you want your statements and some other vital details sent to)
- STEP 3: Tap on the “Next” button to proceed
- STEP 4: Ensure you read and accept the terms and conditions
- Visit the AgFed homepage
- Ennter your Member Number or Username and Password
- Tap the “Login to account” button to continue
How to Reset your Username or password
- Tap the “Forgot Password? Button
- Enter your Full Name, Member Number, last 4 digits of your primary SSN, Email address and your Daytime phone number.
- Tap the “Submit Forgotten Username Request” button to continue
How to Activate/ Register?
Call these numbers: 202-479-2270 or 800- 368-3552 and follow the instructions given by the agent to get your card activated or registered
How to Contact Customer Service
Need help? Contact customer service for further inquiries and information about AgFed Credit Union card, contact their customer care agent using the following
Phone: 202- 479-2270 or 800- 368-3552
Address: 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250
P.O. Box 2225
Merrifield, VA 22116-9998
Member Services email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Credit Cards