Allstate car insurance company (Allstate) provides automotive insurance in most states across the globe. Here is detailed info about Allstate insurance coverage area and Payments.
Allstate car insurance
Below are details on Allstate’s affordability, customer service, and financial strength.
It’s pertinent to look for an auto insurance that fits you and your life, bearing in mind also the state requirements.
You have to consider if this requirements are legal regulations or common coverage levels for other Allstate policyholders in your area, obtain the information you need about auto insurance obtainable in the location where you are.
Allstate offers standard car insurance coverages like Bodily injury Liability, Medical Payments (Personal Injury Protection), Uninsured Motorist, Comprehensive Physical Damage, Collision, and property Damage Liability.
Special coverage options
Towing and Labor Costs: This coverage helps to reimburse you for towing and other basic expenses from roadside assistance.
Rental Reimbursement: This coverage helps cover the cost of renting a car, if your vehicle is in the shop for repairs due to a covered loss.
Note: Regular maintenance is not included in this coverage.
Sound System: It offers an option for those who have installed a high-end sound system into their car. This will cover the cost of replacing stolen or damaged audio/video equipment.
Estimated monthly Premium: $231 USD/ month
Average: $80 to $99 more expensive
Estimated 6-Month Lump Sum: $1,383 USD
Average: $400+ more expensive
Currently Allstate offers five different discounts on its auto insurance policies. They include;
- Anti-Lock Breaks
- Anti-Theft Devices
- Internal Safety Features
- Multi-Line policy
- Safe Driving Record
Check if Allstate offers car insurance in your state
Fill in your state, to check on the availability and policy details of car insurance from this insurer.
If indeed Allstate offers car insurance in policies in your state! (Note the following)
Before you get a quote, keep in mind that it requires the following minimum coverage options
- Bodily Injury Liability: $15,000 per person/$30,000 per accident minimum
- Property Damage Liability: $5,000 minimum
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $15,000 per person/$30,000 per accident minimum*
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: $3,500 minimum*
- Medical Payments: If you and/or your passengers are hurt in an accident, this can cover your medical or funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: If you and/or your passengers are hurt in an accident, this can cover your medical bills plus related expenses like income continuation
- Collision: This covers expenses to repair or replace your vehicle that’s been damaged in an auto crash
- Comprehensive: This covers expenses to repair or replace your vehicle that’s been damaged in situations like theft or storms.
Please note this coverages can be rejected and also depends on your location.
Website: http://www.allstate.com/ (allstate.com)
Customer Service Phone: (800) 255-7828
Disaster Help Center: Call 1-800-54- STORM to file a claim.