amazon business credit card Amazon Business Credit Card is been issued by American Express. The Amazon AMEX Card is exclusive for clients seeking cards for business purposes. This credit card give business owners and card owners who have an Amazon Business Account and qualified Prime membership the option of picking between 5% Back payment or 90 DAT Terms on United State Purchases at Amazon.com and also at the Whole Foods Market. Amazon Business Credit Cardholders have access to improved data views. For one to be eligible for the Amazon Business Credit Card, you have to meet the following requirements. Below, we have outlined the basic requirements for Amazon Business Card Amex and further outlined the details needed.
- Your company must authorize you to make decision for it.
- Amazon Business Credit Card is available for applicants who are 18 years and above
- The Beneficial Owners and business FTI details will be needed if you are applying on behalf of a partnership or corporation.
Outlined below are the benefits accrued to Amazon Business Credit Cardholders Herewith are some of the benefits of Amazon Business Card for all business men and wouldbe card holders.
- No annual fee charged
- Cardholders rewards has no expiry date
- Access to customer service support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Once the Amazon Business American Express Card account is opened, you earn Amazon.com Gift Card worth $100
- Cardholders earn 2% back for every purchases made at U.S gas stations and on wireless telephone services from U.S service providers directly.
- Cardholders earn 3% back or 60 days interest free on U.S purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- With no foreign charges, cardholders can shop anywhere with ease.
- Cardholders can track and organise their purchases with Amazon Business Credit Card Expense Management Tools
- Cardholders Earn 1% back on any other purchases made elsewhere
Take a closer look at the American Express Amazon Business Card rates and fees below.
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 16.24 %
- APR for Cash Advances – 26.99%
- Grace period – 25 days
- Annual Membership Fee – $0
- Cash Advance – $5 or 3%
- Foreign Transaction – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Overlimit – None
- Returned Payment – $38
- STEP 1: Visit the Amazon Business Card Application Page here
- STEP 2: Enter your Email and phone number for the account
- STEP 3: Enter your password
- STEP 4: Click on the “Sign in” button to commence the application process proper
NB: Click on the “Create your Amazon account” if you don’t have an account yet. You will have to activate your new Credit card before you can use it and you do so by following these process;
- Visit the American Express activation homepage as indicated above
- Enter your 4-digit Card ID, and the 15-digit Card Number
- Click on “Confirm” button
- Visit the Login web page as indicated above.
- Enter your Email and phone number connected to the account
- Enter your Password
- Click on the “Sign in” button
In-case you forget your Username or Password, follow these process to recover it on Amazon Store.
- Visit the Login webpage
- Click on the “Forgot password” button
- Enter your Email Address or Phone Number (mobile)
- Click on the “Continue” button and proceed to the next page in recovering your Username or Password
- To make your bill payment with Credit card, cardholders have to log in to their account via American Express
- Click, log into your account.
- Enter your user name and password, Click secure log in, Find the payment tab and click on Credit card payment for your bills.
- Your payment can be done automatically be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
For further details and enquiries, Call 1-833-674-7268 to contact Amazon Business Credit Card Customer Service Personnel.