AmBank Signature Priority Banking World MasterCard is exclusively designed to take care of personal and individual needs of their clients and this is achieved via the understanding of customers unique dreams and aspirations.
AmBank Signature Priority Banking World MasterCard Requirements
Become an AmBank Signature Priority Banking World MasterCard customer by meeting the following requirements
- Age: A minimum of 21 years old and above for Principal card applicant.
- A minimum if 18 years old and above for Supplementary Card applicant
- Income: A minimum of RM120,000 p.a
AmBank Signature Priority Banking World MasterCard Benefits
- 0% annual fee; Principal card: Free-For-Life and the First 3 supplementary cards are Free-For-Life.
- Enjoy unlimited access to Plaza Premium Lounge(s) (both locally and internationally)
- Earn a complimentary green fees at participating golf courses
- Earn 5X AmBonus Points for overseas spend
- Earn Up to RM2 million travel insurance/ takaful coverage when the full fare of airline tickets are charged to your Card/Card-i. For details on the Card insurance coverage
- Complimentary Hilton Dining Asia Pacific Membership that offers dining and accommodation benefits at all participating Hilton hotels in Asia.
- Travel Insurance coverage when the full fare of airline tickets are charged to the Card.
- Enjoy E-Commerce Purchase Protection; safeguarding your online purchases
- Enjoy Wallet Guard in case your wallet is snatched, stolen or during robbery occurrence
READ Amazon Prime Credit Card Login, Reviews
How to Apply for AmBank Signature Priority Banking World MasterCard
Apply for a New Card by completing the following steps:
STEP 1: Login into your AmOnline webpage here, Click on “Apply” button and also on “Apply Credit Card” button
STEP 2: State your Monthly Salary and choose a preferred Card Features
STEP 3: Choose the type of Credit Card you want
STEP 4: Provide your Personal Details, Employment Details and Supplementary Card Details (Optional)
STEP 5: Enter your Card Delivery Address and Upload other necessary Documents, Confirmation page, Request TAC
STEP 6: Click on the “Submit” button, Acknowledge and Save Receipt
How to Activate AmBank Signature Priority Banking World MasterCard
- Visit the AmOnline webpage
- Click on the “Activate Card” button and follow the next instruction
- Type ACV Last 5-digits of your card number
- Send to 66300
E.g: ACV 12345 to 66300
Via Customer care contact: call at: 0321788888 to gain access to an agent 24/7
- Visit the amonline.com.my webpage
- Enter your AmOnline username and password at the left side of the page.
- Click on the “Login” button
How to Reset your AmBank Signature Priority Banking World MasterCard
- Visit the AmOnline webpage
- Tap the “Reset Password” button
- Enter your username and select your account type.
- Enter your account details for verifications.
- Enter your new password and request TAC for authentication.
- Tap on “Next” to submit.
NB: Password requirement is a minimum of 6 Alphanumeric.
Need Assistance? Contact customer service
For further inquiries and info regarding AmBank Card, contact their customer care representative using the following:
READ Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card Signup, Payments