American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank and it is primarily designed for Kennel Club clients.
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
The AKC Credit Card is assist dogs and lovers of dogs. AKC cardholders earns a lot or rewards and Perks when you make purchases at Pet Stores offices, Vet offices and at AKC.
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Requirements
- Interested applicants must be 18 years old and above
- Applicants must be a resident of the U.S
- Applicants must possess a valid government Tax Identification Number, Social Security Number or SIN
- Applicants must have a Street, Rural Route or APO/FPO mailing address (P.O Box not required)
- Applicants must possess a very clear credit history
Below are the outlined be edits accrued to American Kennel Club Visa Credit Cardholders
- No annual fee charged
- Earn 2 reward points for every $ 1 spent on gas or food shopping
- Cardholders points can be redeemed for gift certificates or cargo cards.
- Earn 3 points reward for every $1 purchases at Pet stores, Vet offices, at dog shows, at AKC booth and at American Kennel ClubSM via Mail, phone or online at: akc.org
- Earn 1 reward points for $1 purchases made at all other place where visa is accepted
- Enjoy the privilege of having your pets image crested on your Credit card either by uploading or selecting from the breed photo gallery
- Enjoy convenient online account management
- The US Kennel Visa Card offers customers 3 points per $1 spent on purchases of the American kennel visiting card.
- Earn reward redeem points online for travel, gift card, merchandise etc
- American Kennel Club Late Payment can be up to $38
STEP 1: Visit the Comenity Bank webpage for AKC credit card at: www.apps.akc.org/general/visa/signup
STEP 2: Ensure you read through the AKC application Criteria, Fees and Rates.
STEP 3: Enter your Personal Details:
First Name , Middle Initial, Last Name, Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy), Home Address Line (1&2), City, State, Postal Code, Email Address, Home Phone Number, Work Phone Number, Social Security Number and Total Annual Income
STEP 4: Ensure you read through the disclosure and the Terms and Conditions and the Electronic Consent
STEP 5: Tap the “Apply Now” button.
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Activation Process
- Visit the American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card page at Comenity Bank homepage
- Tap on the “Activate Card” button
- Enter your Credit Card Account Number, Expiry Date, Identification type, Zip Code/Postal Code and your Social Security Number last 4-digits
- Select the “Continue” button
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Login Process
- Visit the American Kennel Club Visa page at: (d.comenity.net)
- Provide your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” button
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Username and Password Recovery Process
- Visit the “Sign In” located at the Comenity Bank webpage
- Select the “Forgot your username or password?” button
- Provide your Credit Card Account Number or Username, Zip code/postal code, your Social Security Number last 4-digits and Identification Type
- Select the “find my account” button
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Customer Service Number
For further details and enquiries contact the American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Customer Service Agent on: 1-855-463-0225 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918)
Or send a mail to:
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio TX 78265-9728