Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card gives you $200 Cash Rewards with no annual fee and a credit score of 750 – 850. See bank of America Cash.
Bank of America Cash Rewards Review
Bank of America Cash Rewards Card has been reviewed by thousands of users with all giving it a great review.
These are what will be deliberated here to better understand the Cash rewards Credit Card from Bank of America.
Some Related Cards
- First Progress card
- Burlington Card
- Cash Magnet card
This Card comes with ZERO annual fee which makes it a great choice for major card holders. Aside that, it comes with a great reward program
More Credit Cards November 2020
Bank of America Cash Rewards Benefits
Below are some of the benefits that accrues to the Cash rewards credit card from Bank of America.
You can redeem your Bank of America Cash Rewards for any amount and at anytime into a Bank of America!
- Cash Back categories: get a 3% cash back for online shopping, gas, dining, drug stores, travel, etc.
- 2% Cash back – You are also entitled to a 2% cash back for groceries.
- 1% Cash Back – You also enjoy a 1% cash back for every other purchases made with your Bank of America Cash Rewards card.
- Preferred Rewards – As a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn a mouthwatering 25%-75% cash back on every single purchase!
- Annual fees – None
- Bonus Offers – You earn a $200 online bonus offer as cash rewards.
Fees & Rates
Below are some of the fees and rates that accompanies this card for all interested persons.
- Annual APR – 0% then 16.24% to 26.24% (Varies)
- APR Cash Advances – 19.24% to 27.24%
- Penalty – Up to 29.99%
- Paying Interest dues – 25 days after close of each billing period.
- Cash Advance – $10 or 3% (whichever is greater)
- Foreign Transaction fee – $12 (each transaction) and or 3%
- Late / Returned Payments – $39 (varies)
- Membership Fees – $0 annually
Cash Rewards Requirements
Here are some likeable requirements for this card and to ascertain your eligibility.
- Age Requirements – Minimum age required to apply for this card is 18+ and 21+ if a permanent resident of Puerto Rico.
- Membership Fee – $0 Annually
- Residency – You must be a full resident of the United States to apply or from either a permanent resident of the following locations – American Samoa, APO/FPO/DPO, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
Never sign or apply for any card online without first going through the Terms, Conditions and Disclosures. This applies to the Bank of America Cash Rewards card as well.
How to Sign up for Bank of America Cash Rewards Card?
Below, we have drafted some simplified means of signing up for the Green Card.
- Visit the official Bank of America official Card application page here. (Opens in new tab)
- Once on the page, scroll down and fill in your details in the application page
- Make sure to Read through the Terms and conditions before filling the form.
- Confirm your details and Submit your Application as you awaits Approval.
Some Key features of the Application Form
Some of the details you will meet on the portal includes the following.
- Personal Details – Name, Residential Address, City, Zip Code, etc
- Contact Details – Phone Number, Contacts, Email Address, etc
- Citizenship Details – Dual Citizenship and Permanent residence
- Employment Details – Status, Income, etc
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
In case you need further clarity and assistance, you can contact the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card customer service number on 800-932-2775