Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase automatically. The Chase Freedom Card has no limits with a credit score of 680 – 850.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Review
Copyright – Chase Cards
This card is available to you if you do not have Chase Freedom Unlimited Cash Back Credit Card and have not received a new card member bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
You can take a closer look at the Freedom Card here as an alternative to the unlimited.
Earn $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first three months from account opening; $25 bonus after you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within the same 3-month period
More Credit Cards December 2020
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Benefits
Some benefits of this card have been outlined below. You can take a closer look look at these benefits to better understand what it offers.
- Annual Fee – The Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card has no annual fee attached to it, thus you pay no annual fee for all the great features and benefits that comes with this card.
- Low APR – This card has a low Intro APR of 0% for 15 months from opening your account on purchases and balance transfers. Thereafter 15.99%-24.74% variable APR. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred within a minimum of $5.
- Unlimited Cash Back – Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase. (Terms Applies)
- Cash Back Expiration – Cash Back do not have an expiration, as long as your account is open. Also there’s no minimum to redeem for cash back.
Some other benefits that you stand to gain using the Chase Freedom Unlimited Card includes the following:
- Gift Cards – Redeem for a variety of gift cards and certificates for shopping, dining and entertainment, and more.
- Redeem for cash back – There’s no minimum to redeem for cash back. You can also choose to receive a statement credit or direct deposit into most U.S. checking and savings account.
- Shop with points at Amazon – by linking your Chase Freedom Unlimited card to your Amazon.com account and instantly redeem your Cash Back rewards to pay for all or part of your eligible Amazon orders at checkout, including tax and shipping.
- Service Protection – Zero liability protection, Purchase protection,Extended warranty protection, Fraud protection, Fraud alerts.
- Travel Booking – Book your travel with Chase Freedom Ultimate Rewards for competitive rates and flexible ways to make payments.
How to Apply?
Below, we have unveil some of the steps to apply for the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card.
- Visit the Official Freedom Unlimited Card Application portal by clicking here
- Fill in your Personal Details, Add authorized users (optional), Transfer balances (optional), E-Sign Disclosure, Pricing & Terms and Certifications
- Accept and click SUBMIT
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card FAQ
What is Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card credit score?
Since this is a Chase card, the credit score is 680 and higher. You need a good to excellent credit score to apply.
Is Chase Freedom Unlimited Card a credit card?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited card is a Cash Back credit card that offers rewards to cardholders for purchases made with the Freedom Unlimited Card.
How to activate Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card?
You can activate your Chase Freedom Unlimited card using the details provided in the envelop received. You van also contact support on 1-800-432-3117 to activate your card.
What is Chase Freedom Unlimited card interest rate?
There is an 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After this, there is a variable APR of between 15.99%-24.74%
Need Assistance? Contact Chase Customer Care
You can contact Chase for your Freedom Unlimited Card on 1-800-432-3117 in the event that you need help or further assistance.
Copyright – HighYa