The Citibank Rewards Credit Card enables you to earn reward points and redeem for attractive travel options. CitiBank Rewards Card offers premium credit merchandise and more.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Review
Copyright – CitiBank Visa Card
- Earn 10 Reward Points for every 125 spent at apparel and department stores with Citibank Rewards Credit Card
- Keep earning Reward Points at rate of 1 point for every 125 on all other purchases
- Redeem points instantly at select partners
- Get 2,500 points on Card activation
More Credit Cards November 2020
Get Rewards from Citibank Rewards Credit Card every time you shop
- Earn 10X Reward Points on spends at apparel and department stores
- Recieve 1 point for every 125 on all other purchases
The identity of apparel and unit stores are based on MCCs (Merchant Category Codes) allotted by Visa and MasterCard.
- Get 1,500 bonus points on your first spend made within 30 days of card issue
- Receive 1,000 bonus points on your first spend of 1000 made within 60 days of card issue
Earn Bonus Reward Points
Bonus on monthly Spends: Get 300 bonus points on card spends of INR 30,000 or more in a month
Points that never expire
Get to Redeem now or keep collecting for something big later- it’s a choice you have because your reward points will never expire.
Do more with your points
Take advantage of the most flexible rewards program. Enjoy attractive redemption options including holidays, air miles, cash back and premium merchandise
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate: 25% per month (39% per annum). This can change periodically based on your spend, payback and utilization patterns.
- Annual Fee: Your annual fee of 1000 is waived on making spends of 30,000 in a membership year.
Things you can redeem your Reward Points for
- Fuel – Instant redemption at over 1200 participation IndianOil outlets.
To locate an IndianOil outlet near you, SMS IOC to 52484 if you use an Airtel/Aircel/Idea or Vodafone network.
If not, please send the SMS to +91-9880752484. You can also access a complete list of participating IOC outlets here. Redemption rate at IndianOil outlets: 1 Reward Point= 0.25| MPR to redeem: 250.
- In-Store Shopping Instant redemption at select partner stores.Redemption rate at partner stores: 1 Reward Point = INR 0.30| Minimum Points required to redeem: 250
- Online Shopping Instant redemption against movie tickets, travel arrangements, mobile services, and hundreds of things you’d love to own at online mega-stores.Online shopping sites redemption rate: 1 Reward Point= 0.30 | MPR to redeem: 250 Online travel sites redemption rate: 1 Reward Point= 0.25
- Air miles On Air India and Jet Airways as Frequent Flyer membership miles. To redeem for air miles, please call citi 24×7 CitiPhone helpline. The redemption rate for air miles: 1 Reward Point = 0.75 miles | MPR to redeem: 100.
- Adjust points against your statement outstanding – To redeem, please call citi 24×7 CitiPhone helpline, Redemption rate for cash back: 1 Reward Point = 0.35 | MPR to redeem: 5,000.
- Gift Vouchers
Instant redemption against premium brands Make a pick from popular brands. Redeem your points in three simple steps – browse the catalog, choose what you want.
How to Apply?
- Visit the Official Citibank Rewards Credit Card Application page by clicking here
- Once on the page, fill in the application as applicable and continue.
- Accept the terms and Submit your application.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card FAQ
How to activate Citibank Rewards credit card?
You can activate your Rewards card by login to your Mobile platform and activate your card or ACTIVATE on the online portal.
How to redeem Citibank rewards credit card points?
You can redeem your rewards by visiting the redeem link here or SEND (RWDSREDEEM, Last 4 digits of your Citi credit card, CASH, Amount to 29480 (e.g. RWDSREDEEM 1234 CASH 15)
Does Citi Rewards card have lounge access?
Yes, you get access to over 1000+ airport lounges worldwide.
Can Citibank rewards card be used internationally?
Yes, your card can be used anywhere Visa card is accepted Internationally and locally at ATM’s and stores.
Is Citibank rewards card good?
Judging by the positive reviews, rates and rewards, this reward card is a good deal compared to other reward cards.
Need Assistance? Contact CitiBank Customer Care
Need further assistance about the Citibank Rewards Credit Card, you can contact the designated supports on 1 (800) 950-5114.
Copyright – Bank Bazaar (YouTube)