Dillards credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank. It offers cardholders, no annual fee charge for Dillards card usage, 10% credit reward shopping, 2 reward points per $ spent on gas and grocery procurement.
More Credit Cards
Dillards Credit Card Review
This card has no annual fee charge, no introductory APR rate charged. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements. Dillards credit card can be used at Dillard’s stores.
Image Copyright – Dillards Card
Dillards Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Cardholders, can earn a 10% reward shopping through the card.
- Offers a sign up bonus of 10% rewards shopping pass
- Earn 2 reward points per $ spent on gas and grocery procurement
Dillards Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 22.99 or 24.99 based on your credit worthiness
- Cash Advance APR Rate –N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for Dillards Credit Card?
To apply for and get approved for the Dillards credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should posses a valid SSN.
- An applicant should have a valid license or non-driver ID
How to Apply?
Call at 1-800-643-8276, and tap “0” – An intending applicant can also visit a Dillard’s store and request for the form or check here for the online application form .
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application status, can do so by calling at 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273)
How to cancel credit card?
Card holders who desire to cancel their credit card, can do so by calling the customer service department at 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273)
How to activate card?
- Choose the “New User” link which is situated at the basement of the Sign On section on the login homepage, as pictured below
- Enter your credit card number, last four digits of the Card member’s Social security number, Date of birth and Email address below to start the enrollment process
- Thereafter, you will be navigated to a new page. Go through the terms and conditions and agree to them. Create your profile, and finally confirm the details you have provided.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
Call: 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273) to gain access to a customer care agent.
Video Copyright – Degenum Banuki