Firestone Credit Card is issued by Credit First National Association. Firestone card offers 23 days grace, a score of 600 and above. Here are some FAQ about this card.
Trending Credit Card
Firestone Credit Card Benefits
The Firestone card is quite popular, though little information is available about the card. We will be unveiling some details that will enable your decision about this card.
Who is this card for: If you are a frequent Road user, have a car or want to manage your mileage and road expenses, you might want to give this card a consideration.
Image Copyright – CFNA
The Firestone Credit Card cannot be used everywhere save at Firestone locations. It is a retail card, therefore, they are not acceptable at ATMs or other retailers stores aside Firestone.
As such, some of the benefits of this card include and not limited to:
- No Annual fees – Sure banker
- This Credit card can be used in 1,700-plus Firestone Complete Auto Care locations.
- Cardholders get to enjoy exclusive monthly deals and Coupons
- You are entitled to deferred Interest if paid in full within 6 months
NOTE: A minimum purchase of $149 interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment.
A Users Note
Firestone Credit Card Fees and Rates
Firestone card offers some fees and rates that you need to get familiarized with prior to your application of this credit card.
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 28.8%
- APR for Cash Advances – None
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
- Cash Advances – Not Applicable
- Cash APR Rate –N/A
- Grace days – 23 days
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Late Payment – No Detail
- Minimum Interest Charge – the charge will be no less than $2.00
- Normal APR Rate – 22.8
Deferred Interest when card users pay in full within 6 months.
How to Apply for Firestone Credit Card?
Below is the Firestone credit card application guide for all interested individuals.
- Visit the official Firestone card application page by clicking here
- Once on the page, go through the details required
- Fill in your personal details as requested (Legal Names, Residentials, Income details, Residence Status, etc)
- Click on the “Continue” button to complete your application.
How to Activate your Firestone Card?
If you’ve gotten your Firestone card from Credit First National Association, a big Congratulations to you!
You can activate and register your approved firestone card by calling the designated support on 1-800-321-3950.
How To Log In To Firestone Credit Card
When you have finally activated your card, you can log in to your Firestone Dashboard and get a better feel of your card. Below is how to login and have access to unlimited support.
- Visit the official Firestone Login page by clicking here
- On the left-hand side of the screen, type in your User Name
- Click on the “Sign In” button. This will prompt you for your Password.
- Type in your Password and Login.
How To Recover Firestone User ID and Password?
There might be different circumstances why you need to recover your username and your password.
Below are ways to reset and recover your USER ID & PASSWORD
- Visit the official Login page and click on forgot username/password or click here
- Click on the ‘Forgot User or Password’ link
- Enter your card details as requested, last 4 digits of your SSN and your Mailing Zip Code
- Enter your verification code
- Click ‘Continue’ to reset your account
Making Firestone Bill Payment
You can make your Firestone bill payments by getting across to the designated support team.
- Online – You can make bill payments online via your dashboard. Login to your account and Locate the Payment Widget, Click on it and follow the PAYMENT instructions.
- By Phone – You can also pay your bills using the Firestone phone payment system. Call support on 1-800-321-3150 and follow the instructions.
- By Mail – You can send your checks to CFNA, P.O. Box 81315, Cleveland, OH 44181-0315
Firestone Credit Card FAQ
How to download the Firestone Credit Card app?
You can download the firestone credit card app on Google Playstore HERE and also on Apple Store HERE
What is the Firestone credit card payment address?
You can send your checks to firestone using this address – CFNA, P.O. Box 81315, Cleveland, OH 44181-0315
What are Firestone credit card requirements?
A minimum purchase of $149 is a requirement that must be cleared within 6months (180days), a minimum finance charge of $2 and charges for late payments could kick in.
Can I use my Firestone Credit Card anywhere
The Firestone Credit Card is a retail card and therefore, cannot be used everywhere save at Firestone locations. This cards are not acceptable at ATMs or other retailers stores aside Firestone.
What is Firestone Credit Card payment phone number?
In the event that you want to get across a representative for your Firestone cards, you can call support on 1-800-321-3150
What is the Firestone Card Credit score needed to apply?
There is no credit score associated with the Firestone card but reports from our users reveal that a credit score of 600 could get you approved (This is based on user ratings)
How To Cancel your Firestone Card?
You can cancel your Firestone card anytime due to reasons best known to you. This can be done by calling 1-800-321-3950 within working hours (8.am – 9.pm). Monday – Friday.
Need Help? Contact Firestone Credit Card Customer service
You can contact Firestone Credit Card customer service by calling 1-800-321-3150 for further questions and details as pertaining your card. This should also be done during working hours been Monday – Friday, between 8.am – 9.pm (ET)