Good Sam Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. Earn 5 credit points for every one dollar ($1.00) on eligible products using Good Sam Card.
Good Sam Credit Card 2019
Copyright – Good Sam Cards
Are you an enthusiastic and a good adventurer? Good Sam Rewards Visa card is designed for you.
The credit card takes care of campers at campground stays, outdoor and boating gear, gas to reach your destination and everything on the way
More Credit Cards August 2020
Good Sam Credit Card Benefits
- No Annual Fee
- $50 sign up earning in Rewards points in the first 90 days
- 5 rewards points on purchases at family brands
- 3 rewards points earned at any gas station or private campground across US and Canada
- 1 rewards point at everywhere else where Visa is accepted, restaurants, and other.
- 2,000 bonus points when you use your card for purchase up to $25 value worth
- Double points when you make purchases outside the family brands in the first 90 days up to 2,000 points at $25 value worth.
- Cardholders starts redeeming points as low as 1,500 points for cash back as a statement credit, Retail and gas, gift cards, restaurants and at Good Sam Membership.
- Cardholders enjoys 24/7 online accounts management
Good Sam Credit Card Fees & Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 27.24%, 22.24%, 16.24% based on your creditworthiness
- APR for Balance Transfer & cash Advances – 28.24%
- Interest free period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Cash Advances fees – $10 or 5%
- Balance Transfers – $10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction – 3%
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned payment – $38
How To Apply For Good Sam Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Visit the official Good Sam page here
- Read the credit card terms and conditions before applying.
- Enter First Name, MI and Last name, Suffix
- Date of Birth, Social Security number, Email Address,
- Annual Income, State
- Zip code
- Home Phone, work phone,
- Read the the important info concerning the account opening
- Tick to electronically sign the application
- Scroll down and click on “Submit Now” button
Good Sam Credit Card Application Status
Applicants of Good Sam Rewards Visa Credit Card can Check their application status by calling at 1- 855-617-8084
How To Activate Good Sam Rewards Visa Credit Card
To activate a new Good Sam Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Click “Activate Card” widget
- Key in your Credit Card Account Number, expiration date, identification type (SSN), four last digits of SSN, Zip code/postal code
- Click “Continue “ Button
How To Log In To Good Sam Rewards Visa Credit Card
- At Comenity Bank home page
- Click on “ Sign In” widget
- On the Log In section, enter your User Name and Password
- Click on the “ Sign In” button
How To Recover Username ID & Password
- On the “Sign In” section of the Synchrony Bank
- Click on the “ forgot User name or password ” link
- On the next page, enter Account number or User Name, Zip code / Postal code, identification type (SSN), last 4 digits of SSN,
- Click on, “Find My Account” button
How To Report Your Credit Card
Cardholders whose credit card missed or stolen can contact at 1-855-603-5666 to report lost.
How To Make Bill Payment?
- Online Banking
- Enroll in automatic payments to enable you make payments the same amount each month.
Good Sam Camping World Credit Card
Good Sam Camping World Credit Card, is issued by Comenity Bank, it offers cardholders some shopping and camping benefits which makes their acquisition of the card more rewarding.
This card has no annual fee attached to it, no introductory APR rate required.
On the whole, it is a credit card with low credit requirements. Good Sam Camping World Credit Card can be used at Good Sam Camping Stores.
Good Sam Camping World Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –24.99, 19.99 or 13.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.99
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5% whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Good Sam Camping World Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Good Sam Camping World Credit Card, applicants, must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Must have a U.S. social security number
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States with a street, rural route, or APO/ FPO mailing address
How to Apply
- Visit the CB card summary page and tap the “Apply Now” button.
- Thereafter, the applicant will be directed to a new page, which has a secure signup form. To proceed further with the enrollment, applicants will have to enter the following details in the fields provided; Full Name, Date of Birth, SSN, Email address, Home address, Annual income, and Authorized User Preference.
- Go through the disclosures and tap on the “Submit Now” button to complete the enrollment procedure.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status, can do so by calling the bank at 1-800-626-3636 and thereafter provide your application reference number to get the status report.
How to cancel credit card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account, can do so by calling the bank at 1-800-626-3636 or visit the bank and request for account closure.
How to Activate Card
- Log in your credit card online account following the login steps
- Thereafter, you will find options on how to make the payment. Or better still, customers can pay at the nearest store, by phone, or by mail if they wish.
- The customer may also prefer to order an auto debit from their bank and their credit card company will collect the monthly bill from user’s bank account.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
In case you run into an issue applying and activating your card, call support on 1-800-626-3636 and 1-855-603-5666
Copyright – The Kwak Brothers