Hilton Honors Card Review from American Express gives you 130,000 points on Hilton Honors Surpass Card with a credit score of 700 and above.
Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card Review
Hilton Honors Card Review from American Express offers a great Cash Back with $95 annual fee!
You stand to earn 12x points and rewards back on eligible purchases, 6x points on US supermarkets and Gas Stations.
Some features of the Hilton Honors Surpass Card includes 130,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 within the first 120 days of card activation (4 Months) unlike the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express!
Credit Card Villa
The Hilton Honors Card Benefits and Bonus includes the following:
Hilton Honors Card Points
Below, we have outlined some of the Hilton Honors credit card points.
The first bonus you earn after you make a $4,000 purchase within the first 120 days of card opening is a 130,000 Membership bonus points!
- 12X Bonus Points – When you book directly with any Hotel and resorts, you enjoy a 12X bonus points (Eligible Hotel’s includes major Hilton portfolios)
- 6X Bonus Points – You stand to enjoy 6X Honor bonus points on US Gas stations, Restaurants and Supermarkets.
- 2X Bonus Points – You also stand to enjoy a whooping 2x bonus points when you make purchases (Eligible purchases)
Some rewards like the below are also what you stand to enjoy from the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card.
- Acceptability – Your AMEX Surpass card is accepted in major locations across the United States and beyond.
- Support – Access to 24/7 support and customer care services when needed.
- Insurance – Just like the Blue Cash Everyday Card, you enjoy prompt roadside assistance for car breakdown, insurance for your ride, luggages, etc.
You will need to check with the Hilton Honors Card from American Express support to know your credit score and if you qualify for the Benefits and Rewards we have listed.
Hilton Honors Credit Card Offers, Fees and Rates
Now we know the benefits that comes with your Hilton Honor Credit Card offers.
Here are some fees and rates that you need to get familiar with before you use this card.
- Annual APR – 17.74% to 26.74% (Variable)
- APR Cash Advances – 27.24%
- Cash Advance – $10 or 5% (whichever is greater)
- Foreign Transaction fee – $0
- Late / Returned Payments – $39
- Membership Fees – $95
- Balance Transfer – $5 or 3% (whichever is greater)
- Overlimit – None
*** You are to get familiar with these rates and fees and know if you are comfortable having the Hilton Card from American Express ***
Please take into consideration the Annual membership fee of $95. This makes it a fee to consider among other AMEX Cards.
You will enjoy Weekend Night Rewards, No Foreign transaction fee, etc. However, take a closer look at the rates and benefits attached for better comparison –
Follow this Conversation on Twitter at twitter.com/creditcardvilla
(Opens in New Tab)
Hilton Honors Card AMEX Requirements
Here are some likeable requirements for this card and to ascertain your eligibility.
- Age Requirements – Minimum age required to apply for this card is 18+ or as stipulated by your state laws.
- Membership Fee – $95
- Residency – You must be a full resident of the United States to apply with proves.
- Identification – You must have a government means of Identification and Social Security Number where applicable.
- Accept Terms – You are to read the terms and conditions of this card before applying and accept such where applicable.
Never sign or apply for any card online without first going through the Terms, Conditions and Disclosures.
For Special Requirements or requests, you can contact the Customer support.
Credit Card Villa
Hilton Honors Surpass Card Sign Up
Here are the steps required to sign up for Hilton Honors Surpass Card and enjoy the above benefits.
- Visit the official AMEX Hilton Honors Card page on here. (Opens in new tab)
- Once on the page, click on the APPLY NOW bar to fill in your details and information
- Make sure to Read through the Hilton Honors Credit Card terms and conditions.
- Submit your Application and await your Approval.
The offer for this Card might have changed. Please contact support on the designated phone numbers listed below for current offers.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
In the event you need help or further assistance, you can contact the Hilton Honors Card from American Express customer service number on 1-800-528-4800.
FAQ about the Hilton Card from AMEX
How to access the Hilton Honors card login page?
You can Visit Amex Login page here to Sign in to your Hilton Card Dashboard.
Can i use my P.O Box instead of Physical Address?
No, based on the USA PATRIOT Act, you need to have a physical address before been entitled to any credit card nationwide, even the Hilton Honor Card from American Express.
Is the Hilton Honor Credit Card worth it?
When you consider the welcome bonus points of 130,000, the 12X, 6X and 3X rewards on restaurants and purchases, you can easily make up your mind if its really worth it.
Does the Hilton Card from AMEX have an App?
Yes, you can access the official AMEX app on on Google Play Store here or on Apple App Store here.
What are American Express Hilton Card Bonus?
These includes a staggering 130,000 Bonus points when you spend $4,000 within the first 4 months.
Other bonus includes rewards on purchases, pumps and eligible restaurants.