J Crew Credit Card is an excellent way to make the most of J Crew Rewards. Here are trending JCrew card rates and rewards.
Trending Credit Card
J Crew Credit Card review
Image Copyright – JCrew cards
The card can be used as a J Crew Rewards Member to also earn double points in all your purchases.
Cardholders get $5 reward for every $100 spent also 200 points earned.
All Applicants earn an extra 15% off on card application. J Crew Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank.
J Crew Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders receive 15% off your first purchase
- Cardholders earn points double on every purchase.
- $ 5 reward every time you spend $100
- Cardholders receive a special birthday surprise
- Cardholders get access to exclusive sales and offers.
- Free standard shipping (24/7,365 days a year)
- Free standard alterations on in-store purchases
J Crew Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 26.99%
- Foreign Transaction fees – Not applicable
- Grace period – 25 days
- Late Payment – up to $38.00
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.00
- Returned Payment – up to $25.00
Criteria For Application Of J Crew Credit Card
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in your State or Territory
- Must have a valid Government-issued photo identification
- Have a valid government tax identification number (Social security number)
- Must have a Street rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. P. O. Box mailing address is not accepted.
How To Apply For J Crew Credit Card
- On the Home page of J Crew Credit Card at www.jcrew.com
- Navigate downward and click the ‘Apply Now’ button
- On the next page, Enter your personal information in the blank space
- Your first name, Last name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Street Address – Street Number & Name, Apt, City, State
- Home Phone & work Phone,
- Email address confirmed Email
- Read the electronic consent which includes the terms and conditions, Rates and Fees and click on the ‘ Submit’ button.
How To Activate J Crew Credit Card
J Crew Credit Card is activated by following the steps below;
- On the home page of Comenity Bank
- Navigate and click ‘Register for Access’ Icon
- On the next page submit details of your credit card account such as; Credit Card Account number, zip Code/ Postal Code, identification type, last numbers of your Social security,
- Scroll down to the button of the section and click on the ‘Find My Account’ button.
How To Login To J Crew Credit Card
- Login to Comenity Bank Credit Card Login page
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ button
How To Recover J Crew Credit Card Username And Password.
- On the ‘Login’ Page of the Comenity Bank
- Scroll down and click on forgot your username or password
- On the new page of forgot username or password
- Complete the information needed, Account number or User name, Zip code, Identification Type and the last 4 number of your Social security number
- Scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With J Crew Credit Card Credit Card
- Payment can be made by Logging into the credit card account online
- Payment can also be done by emailing your payment to the address given below. Ensure that you include the payment stub along.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Bank, P. O. Box 182273, Columbus, OH, 43218-2273.
Lost or stolen J Crew Credit Card
If your credit is lost or stolen quickly contact at 1-888-428-8810 or TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788
J Crew Credit Cards FAQ
What is J Crew Credit Card Customer Service phone number?
You can contact J Crew designated customer service phone number through 1-888-428-8810
J Crew credit card rewards
Cardholders receive 15% off first purchase, double points on every purchase. $5 reward for every $100 spent and Free standard alterations on in-store purchases
Can I use my J Crew credit card anywhere?
The JCrew Credit Card can be used instore and online.
J Crew Credit Card Customer Service Number
The Customer Service Center Number is available for all inquiries and information. Call at; 1-888-428-8810
TDD/TTY – 1-800-695-1788
Video Copyright – Business Insider