Legacy Credit Card 2020 login and details with APR 16.65%, Foreign fee of $10 and other rewards. Get Legacy Card credit score, grace period and detailed FAQ here.
More Credit Cards
Legacy Credit Card Review 2020
The Legacy credit card offers convenience to its cardholders wherever they use the card to make everyday purchases, dine out at restaurants or shop online.
Copyright – Legacy Visa Card
The Legacy card is issued by First National Bank of Omaha and allows cardholders to enjoy all the visa benefits and rating.
There have been some positive reviews about this card and we will be taking a closer look at why the Legacy card is a must-have for would-be cardholders.
Legacy Credit Card Fees and Rates 2020
Some rates and fees that this card accrues are listed below. You are to go through the below listed rates and get to know the fees that comes with you using this card.
Credit Card Villla
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 16.65%
- APR for Cash Advances – $75 (billed at $6.25 per month)
- Grace days – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charges – 1.00
- Annual Fee – None
- Cash Advances – $10
- Foreign transaction – $10
- Late payment – Up to $25
- Returned Payment – up to $25.
Legacy Credit Card Benefits 2020
Before redirecting you to the Legacy credit card login page, here are some of the benefits that are associated with this Visa card.
You will also be advised to contact the designated customer care representatives for the availability of these benefits prior to your application.
- Full Control – Full control of your purchases
- No Hidden Charges – Legacy Credit Card does not have any hidden fees and no penalty APR
- Fraud Protection / Liabilities – The card covers for fraud and loss that may arise from the use of the Legacy card (Contact Support for terms)
- Online Access – Cardholders enjoy access to their account to view account summary, sign up for text and email alerts, Schedule automatic payments and manage accounts.
- Credit Score Repair – The Legacy Card has been claimed to repair the cardholders credit score.
- Global Acceptance – The Legacy Visa Card is accepted anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
Legacy Credit Card Application 2020
Below are the simplified means of applying for the Legacy Card. These details are simplified below to enable quicker application and signup.
- Visit the Official First National Bank application Page here
- Select the REGISTRATION PAGE and provide your information as required.
- Type in your personal details and registration details.
- Verify the mailing address and Accept the offer displayed.
How To Check the Legacy Application Status?
Below are some of the steps to check your application status online.
- On the homepage displayed above, Navigate to the right-hand side and click on the “View Application Status” TAB
- Fill the blank space with your Zip code, last 4 digits of the SSN and Home phone number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your Applications shouldn’t take more than a moment. In the event that you’ve been waiting for much longer, you can contact support to follow up your application
Legacy Visa Card Login Guide?
If you have successfully registered your card or account with First National bank, below are the legacy visa credit card login page and how to access it
- Visit the homepage as displayed above or click here
- Type in your Reservation Number and Access Code
- Click on the Login page to access your dashboard.
Legacy Bill payment 2020
- Log in to the Dashboard using the above-mentioned steps.
- Enter the requested payment information
- You can set an auto-debit payment method as it makes the credit card company deduct the bill from the bank directly.
Send a Mail to the First National Credit card, P.O.Box 2496, Omaha, NE 68103-2496.
Need Assistance? Contact Legacy Customer Service
In the event you desire more information or inquiries, you can call the designated customer care service numbers on 1-888-883-9824.
Copyright – Willie DeJarnette