LegacyTexas Credit Card is issued by LegacyTexas Bank and offers great rewards. Here is how to signup and login to the Legacy Texas Card and Login.
LegacyTexas Credit Card Review
The Legacytexas credit card offers great reward and platinum cards for all customers that is meant to give great rewards in return.
The Legacy Texas Credit Card comes in about three different modes which are displayed below:
- Maximum Rewards® Card
- Platinum Edition® Card
- Secured Card
All the above cards comes with huge benefits according to details gotten from their portal and our users.
LegacyTexas Maximum Rewards Rates / Fees
Below, we will be taking a closer look at the LegacyTexas Maximum Rewards Card.
- Comes with 0% Introductory APR which lasts the first 6 billing cycles on purchases.
- No Annual Fee
- Prime Rate: 18.24% and 28.24% APR (Depending on your creditworthiness)
- This card offers unlimited rewards on purchases using the Maximum Rewards card.
- You Earn big rewards with an Unlimited 1.5% back on purchases anywhere you shop
- You enjoy 5 years before rewards expires.
LegacyTexas Platinum Edition Card Rates/Fees
Another arsenal in the card vault of Legacy Texas is the LegacyTexas Platinum Edition Card. Below, we will analyse this card for all interested individuals.
- You get an 0% Introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles
- APR based on the Prime Rate between 14.24% and 23.24%
- You also get a $25 statement credit when purchases are made within the first 3 billing cycles.
- No Annual Fee involved
- 3% for the first 15 billing cycles (introductory balance transfer fee)
Legacy Texas Platinum Edition Card Fees/Rates
Below are all you need to know about the Platinum Edition card.
- Annual Fee – None
- Introductory APR – 0%, for the first 15 billing cycles on balance transfers. Thereafter a variable APR, depending on the Prime Rate between 11.99% and 21.99% APR based on your creditworthiness
- Introductory Balance Transfer Fee – 3%, minimum $10. Thereafter, a balance transfer fee of 5%, minimum $10.
How to Apply for LegacyTexas Credit Card
To apply for, and get approved for Legacy Texas Credit Cards, just follow the below listed steps.
- Visit the Legacy Texas official portal by clicking here
- Scroll down to select your desired Texas Credit Card (Maximum Rewards® Card, Platinum Edition® Card, Secured Card and Legacy Texas Platinum Edition Card)
- Click APply to unveil the terms of service and details attached with each card.
- Fill in the required field which includes your First name, Last name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Phone number and email address)
- In the Personal Identification section, enter the following details: Date of birth, Social security number and Mother’s maiden name.
- Fill in your Housing Information details.
- In the Financial Information section, enter the following details – Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income, Checking account, Savings account and Investment account.
- Choose your option for a balance transfer
- Tap on the “Continue” link to complete the application process.
Need Help? Contact LegacyTexas Credit Card Customer Service Number
In the event you need more assistance and guide, contact Legacy Texas Card customer care by phone on 972-578-5000 or 1-800-578-9009.