Lord and Taylor Credit card is issued by Capital One Bank. The Lord & Taylor card offers a 15% discount on account opening with premium credit rewards.
Trending Credit Card
Lord and Taylor Brief News
Lord and Taylor is rumored to be one of the largest cum oldest luxury wears stores in the United States having span over 100 years.
Lord and Taylor is headquartered in New York, United States of America and founded in the year 1826. It is a subsidiary of Hudson’s Bay Company.
The company has been in the news for quite a while with various reports here and there. We plan to keep all those interested in the Lord and Taylor Credit Card first hand information about these reports making the rounds.
Check Lord and Taylor Credit Card Benefits
Image Credit – Lord Taylor Cards
- Cardholders receive $10 in rewards when they have spent $200 and that’s 5% cashback.
- Exclusive events for members only.
- Free shipping events codes sent via email
- Coupon less shopping, free hassle savings
- Everyone gets a Birthday bonus sent via mail
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Cardholders, get a 20% birthday coupon on shopping at the Lord and Taylor on their birthday month.
- It offers an advanced online portal that enables users to receive and view their account statements.
- Receipt fee returns
- Cardholders get special access to in-store events.
Fees and Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (Apr) for purchases and Transfers – 27.74%
- APR for Cash Advances – Not Applicable
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Minimum interest charge – $1.00
- Annual Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Transfer – None
- Cash Advance Fee – None
- Late payment – Up to $38.
- Return Payment – $25
How To Apply for Lord & Taylor Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Lord and Taylor Credit Card, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is required that an applicant should have a government-issued photo ID
- Must have a social security number
- The applicant should have a clear credit history.
How to Apply?
- Go to the Home page of Lord & Taylor at www.lordandtaylor.com
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- On the next page, Key in your personal details: Full Name, MI, Last Name, Suffix, Email address, Residential Address, Apt, Unit or Suite Number
- Primary Phone Number, Date of Birth, SSN,
- Financial Information such as; Do you own or rent your home, Monthly Home payment, Total Annual Income,
How To Check Lord & Taylor Card Application Status?
- Contact customer service at 1-877-338-3048 and thereafter provide your signup reference number.
- You can check your enrollment status with the following data; Email address, Sign up number or Social security number.
How to Activate?
To activate your New Lord and Taylor Card, you have to enroll in online banking:
- Click on the support icon on the Home page.
- Click on, “Activate a New credit card” widget
- Sign in to your account
- Enter your 3- digits security code on the back of your card to activate
How To Login?
- Visit the Capital One Home page
- Click on the “Sign In” widget.
- Enter your Username, Password.
- Click on “Sign In” to log in
How To Make Bill payment with Lord and Taylor Credit Card?
To make your bill payment with Lord & Taylor CC:
- Set up a payment account that will be associated with your credit card or make your payment online, sign into your account and then make your online payment.
- Payment Processing, P.O.Box 71083, Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
Lord and Taylor Credit Card FAQ
Below are some of the frequently asked questions and possible answers that have been compiled for your perusal.
How to cancel Lord and Taylor Credit Card?
Canceling your Lord and Taylor Credit Card could be due to lots of factors. Whatever it is, call support on 1-866-465-8292 to terminate and close your Lord & Taylor Card.
Can Lord and Taylor Credit Card be used at Saks?
Unfortunately No! Despite being under the same parent company, the Lord & Taylor credit card cannot be used at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Hudson’s Bay. They, however, hope for a unison of usage in the near future.
What bank issues Lord and Taylor credit card?
The official bank issuing the Lord & Taylor Card is CapitalOne Bank. Capital One is the official issuer of the L&T Card.
Where can I use Lord and Taylor’s credit card?
The Lord and Taylor card is a store only card and can only be used in Lord + Taylor stores across the state.
You cannot use this card to withdraw cash at the ATM within the United States or Outside except at the above-listed stores.
How to access Lord and Taylor credit card login page?
You can access the Lord and Taylor card login page by clicking here. Once on the login page, you will be required to provide your username and password to continue.
How to contact Lord and Taylor Credit card customer service?
You can contact Lord Taylor store card representatives by calling 1-866-465-8292
Lord & Taylor Credit Card Customer service number
For more information and any inquiries about this card, call the Lord & Taylor Customer Care Centre on 1-866-465-8292.
Video Copyright – PYMNTS Media