Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card 2020 is a unique card for users with no credit history. Merrick Bank has created this secured visa card with great rates and reward.
More Credit Cards
Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card
Copyright – Merrick Bank Cards
Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card is one of the two credit cards issued by Merrick Bank, this credit card comes at a time when credit card companies find it difficult to issue credit card to applicants who do not have credit history.
This credit card gives the applicant the option of either starting afresh to build credit history or to improve on an already established credit history.
Just must student credit card will afford new applicants to build their credit rating, however, this is card is in no way a student card.
Just as building a credit history is important, cardholders are expected to make an initial security deposit, this deposit is also known as cash collateral.
Here are a few features you may want to note down as regards applying in the future;
Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card Features
Carefully examine these card features to determine if this credit card is what you need presently or in the future;
- Rebuilding Option – This Merrick bank credit card give the new and old cardholders the option of repairing their credit history. With good card use, card holder can rebuild their poor credit history.
- Unlimited Online Access – Card holders have unlimited access to online account management tools, this enables the card holder to properly manage their spending and set their monthly expenditure.
- FDIC insurance – The initial security deposit by the cardholder is covered by FDIC insurance and there is a cover for fraudulent unauthorized transactions
- Responsible card use guarantees that your credit history rebuilding process is achieved
- goMobile access – The Merrick bank mobile app goMobile guarantees that card holders monitors their credit card account at their convenience.
- Flexible payments – Cardholders can effect payments for items without having to exceed their limit and also paying up as when due.
Rates And Fees
Charges, fees, rates on annual percentage on Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card can be accessed on the Merrick bank online page.
Cardholders can as well visit the Merrick bank for more detailed information on what the charges are for card transactions, annual credit card fees, foreign transactions, late and return payments fee as well as other cash withdrawal fees
Ensure you are eligible to apply before going ahead with the application process.
Here are some of the criteria require to apply for this visa card.
- Applicants must not have a pending bankruptcy issues
- Applicants must ensure they have cleared up their tax before applying
- Must 18 or above years
- Must legally be residing in the United States
- Have a confirmable income records
Apply Now For Merrick Secured Visa Card
To start up the application process, follow these guideline:
- Go to the Merrick bank application page and complete the following 4 application sections.
- First Section is personal info (names, emails, phone number, social security number, etc)
- The second section – Financial info
- The third section – disclosure
- Fourth section – credit card terms
- Cross-check all information and SUBMIT your application.
Need Support? Contact Merrick Bank for Help
In the event you need assistance with your Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card, you can contact support on 1-800-204-5936
Copyright – The Stuff i Use Channel