Nordstrom Credit Card is issued by Nordstrom Luxury company. Here we take a look at the Benefits of Nordstrom Card, APR and Rates.
Nordstrom Credit Card Reviews
Nordstrom Credit Card is a reward card that is used the Luxury Department store to make purchases in the Nordstrom retail stores.
The Nordstrom Card is for its members who are interested in women designers items of different brands and accessories, Men clothing, accessories, shoes, kid clothing and shoes, Baby toys and other essentials.
Nordstrom Credit Card Benefits
Below, we will be taking a closer look at Nordstrom card benefits and how it stands out from other cards.
- Nordstrom credit card cardmembers earn two Points per dollar on their Nordstrom card purchases.
- Cardholders enjoys anniversary sales access.
- Cardholders earn points when they shop in stores or online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook.
- For every 2,000 points you earn, you receive $20 Nordstrom Note to spend.
- Reward points at special times throughout the year.
- Nordstrom also offers the Nordstrom Visa signature Card which allows the cardholders to earn rewards for Purchases made outside of Nordstrom.
- You have access to an online management system which makes it easy and convenient to pay your Nordstrom bills online, view monthly Nordstrom credit statement and activation of new Nordstrom card.
- You are also eligible to enjoy Autopay services
Nordstrom Credit Card Fees And Rates
Below are outlined the Nordstrom card fees and rates as it applies to all users.
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 24.65%
- Penalty APR and when it Applies – 31.65%
- Grace period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – 0.50%
- Annual Fee – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment Fee – $25
How To Apply For Nordstrom Credit Card
- Visit the Official Nordstrom card portal by clicking here
- Navigate down and select your prefered Card (Visa Signature® and Visa Platinum® or Nordstrom Retail) and click “Apply Now”
- Type in your Mobile Number and click on Continue
- Complete the personal detail section and Read the Terms of Usage to continue.
- Click “Agree and Apply” button
How To Check your Application Status?
For applicants who newly applied for Nordstrom credit card, you can contact the customer service center to check your application Status on 1-866-491-7860
How To Cancel your Nordstrom Credit Card?
To cancel the Nordstrom CC, you will also need to contact support in the above listed contact details.
You are to think it through before cancelling your credit card as they are often not revocable after application.
How To Activate Nordstrom Credit Card
- To activate, click on the “Activate New Card” widget
- Enter your card number, expiration date, Last four digits of social Security number and Date of Birth
- Click on the “Activate” button.
How To Sign in To Nordstrom Card Online?
- Visit the Home page here
- On the page, enter your Username and Password.
- Scroll down and click on the “Sign In” button
How To Recover Nordstrom Username ID And Password
- Follow the above listed step
- Below the Sign In button, click on the “Forgotten Username or Password”
For Username ID
- On the log in page
- Click on the “forgotten password” section
- Enter your username
- Click on the “Continue” button to reset your password.
Nordstrom Credit Card Customer Service Center
For help and assistance on Nordstrom cards, contact the customer service center number at 1-888-665-8779