Old Navy Credit Card Rewards and Interest rate reviews by Synchrony Bank. This enables cardholders enjoy 20% off their first Card purchases using Old Navy Cards.
Old Navy Credit Card Reviews
This Old Navy Credit Card reviews covers the good and the bad of the Old Navy Card.
This card is suitable for those that spend more time shopping at the Gap Inc. family of stores across the state and for all those interested in a higher rewards rates.
The Old navy credit card prides itself when it comes to in-store purchases alongside gift certificates.
That is to say that, Old Navy credit card offers card holders high interest rates and low credit limits. Well, from out findings, this could put many looking for a better rewards credit card off.
Old Navy Credit Card Rewards and Interest Rates
Our review shows that, the Old Navy Credit Card disburse over 6% rates to all high spenders. There are scores that were as low as 600’s qualifying.
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 26.99
- APR for Cash Advances – 26.99%
- Cash Advances fees – $10 or 4%
- Foreign Transaction – 3%
- Late Payment – $38
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Paying interest – due date 23 days
Some of the above listed old navy credit card interest rate and benefits can be confirmed before application by contacting old navy credit card customer service.
Below are some of the Old Navy Credit Card Benefits for all new and existing customers.
- $5 rewards for 500 points you earn
- 1 Points for every $1 that is spent everywhere that Visa Card is accepted using your old navy credit card visa platform.
- 10% off 60-days welcome shopping pass
- 5 Points for every #1 that is spent online and in-store
- Earn points on GAP, Old Navy, Banana Republic and Athlete
- Popular sales access via its pre-sales modules.
- You enjoy special offers all year round
The old navy credit card application process have been simplified below for all interested customers.
- Visit the Old Navy Card application page https://oldnavy.gap.com/
- Once on the page, you are to fill in your application details. This consists of your Personal details, contact details and residential details.
- You will also be required to complete your financial details along side your credit score details.
- Click continue to apply and accept all the terms of service and usage of the Old Navy card.
Old Navy Credit Card Login Page
Below are simplified steps to login to your Old Navy dashboard where with you can manege your credit card and manage your account.
- Visit the Official login page here
- Once on the page, type in you User ID and Password (Please note, these are Case sensitive to avoid login errors)
- Click on the “Secure Login Tab” to Login
How To Check and Activate your Card?
You can check your application status by contacting dedicated support for the Old Navy card as they will disclose your application status to you.
This can also be achieved by calling 1-877-222-6868 and speak with a representative about your credit card status.
You can activate your Old Navy Credit Card by calling the designated numbers displayed on your card slip and package.
The said number to call is 1-877-371-9673. Just follow the prompt during the call to activate your card.
Old Navy Credit Card Payment
You can make payments using your dashboard or calling the respective designated numbers on your envelop.
- Visit the login page as displayed above and Login
- On your dashboard, locate the Payment tab and click
- You can make your payments and manage payment history from here.
You can also send your payments to:
P. O. Box 530942
Atlanta GA 30353, Old Navy Payment – Synchrony Bank
485 Lake Mirror Road, Building 700,Department 72
Atlanta, GA 30349.
Need help? Contact Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service
In the case that you need assistance and help, you can contact Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service numbers on 1-877-222-6868.