Pandora Credit Card offers great benefits to Jewelry lovers with a credit score of 600 and issued by Synchrony Bank as Pandora Preferred Card.
Pandora Credit Card Explained
This is from the jewelry giant as they offer the Pandora Preferred credit cards to customers. Here is how to benefit from this card.
Copyright: Pandora Preferred Card
The Pandora credit card is a preferred card that gives you some great benefits from the Jewelry giant – Pandora.
Members thereby enjoying all the benefits of the Pandora credit card issued by Synchrony Bank.
More Credit Cards December 2020
Pandora Credit Card Benefits
Below are some of the benefits of the Pandora Card for all those that might be getting this card.
Card users receive free Pandora Jewelry cleaning.
- Cardholders can manages their account online, make payments, view balances, update account information and schedule up to your next 12 months payments.
- You Enjoy no interest if payment is made in full within 6 to 12 months.
- Cardholders enjoy the perks and privileges of becoming a Pandora preferred Card member and get recognized and rewarded as such.
- Enjoys exclusive birthday offers that starts off a month of celebrating your birthday.
- Card member receives VIP access to select special sales and events
Pandora Card Fees and Rates
Below are some of the rates and fees that is associated with your Pandora credit card.
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 29.99%
- APR for cash Advances – None
- Cash Advances fees – None
- Foreign Transaction – None
- Interest free period – 23 days
- Late Payment – $38
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
How To Apply?
Below are some steps to apply for the Pandora card and take advantage of the benefits that are listed above.
Read the credit card terms and conditions before applying.
- Visit the official Application page here
- Fill in your personal details as requested on the portal.
- At the end of the application, you can decide to add a Joint Application. Select where applicable.
How To Check your Application Status?
To check the status of your application and activating the same can be achieved by calling the designated customer care service representatives on their official webpage.
- Visit the official Pandora webpage as indicated above and signin.
- Select the Application Status bar to check your application.
You can also activate your card by contacting support in the under listed contacts.
How to Login and Recover Password / Username?
- Visit the official Login page as indicated above
- Type in your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Click on Sign in to access your Account
In the event that you misplace your login details, you can recover your user name and password using the below listed mens.
- Visit the Synchrony Bank Login page here
- Under the login details, click on forgot username/password
- Follow the requested information and reset your password.
Pandora Credit Card Payment
You can make payments on the portal or by writing and addressing your desired check to Synchrony Bank,
Login to your dashboard as indicated above – Locate the ‘Make Payment’ section and follow the instruction on screen.
This card payment can also be done by writing officially to Synchrony Bank.
Either ways, select the best means available to avoid late payment charges.
Need Assistance? Contact Pandora Support
Need Assistance, you can contact Pandora Credit Card Customer Service Number on 866-893-7864 for more details.
Copyright – TheOfficialPandora Channel