Restoration Hardware credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. This Restoration Hardware card charges no annual fees with some benefits.
Restoration Hardware Credit Card Review
Copyright – Restoration Hardware Card
This Card does not offer any rewards to cardholders, but offers the following benefits:
- Equal Monthly Payment Financing of 2.99%, 3.99%, 4.99%, 5.99% and 6.99% APR if paid in full within 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months with a minimum purchase of $1,000
- Offers Convenient online account management, plus bill pay.
Restoration Hardware credit card is rated fair by card holders.
More Credit Cards August 2020
Restoration Hardware Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Purchase Introductory APR Rate – 2.99% – 6.99% for 12 -60 months
- Transfer Introductory APR – Balance transfers not allowed
- Regular APR –26.24% (V)
- MLF – $38
- Maximum Overlimit Fee – None
- Maximum Penalty APR – None
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Online Response –No
- Cash Advance Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
- Foreign Transaction Fee – N/A
- Smart Chip – No
Benefits of Restoration Hardware Credit Card
Below are some of the benefits we were able to confirm for all users of Restoration Hardware cards.
- Cardholders get additional benefits, as they purchase certain products and brands.
- Charges no interest promotion
- Grants cardholders the access to customize their credit card payment in the choice, that best suits them. This allows for more flexibility of payment, and uses, which gives more benefits to the cardholders.
- Restoration Hardware credit card, offers cardholders promotional incentives
- Offers high credit limits, up to the tune of $30,000
- There’s easy online account management
- You can access quality materials.
- Benefits from brands and patents when you purchase with them using the Comenity Bank RH credit cards. This comes with so many incentives.
- Charges no interest in 12 months, which enables you pay the charge of the card without stress
- Cardholders, can customize the credit card payment which is suitable for their conditions and needs
- The Restoration Hardware credit card comes in handy when a house hold ware item is to be purchased.
How to Apply for Restoration Hardware Card
To apply for and get approved for the Restoration Hardware credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in their state or territory
- Must have a valid government issued photo ID
- Must have a valid government issued SSN
- An applicant must have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. PO Box mailing addresses are not allowed
How to Apply
Below are the steps and guide to apply for this card.
- Visit the RH card application homepage by clicking here
- Next you are required to fill in your personal details which includes; First name, Last name,SSN, Date of birth, Annual income, Intended purchase amount ( optional)
- Thereafter, you are required to fill in your contact info, which includes; House number, Zip code, Email address, Confirm email address, Mobile phone, Alternate phone
- Click on the “Continue” button, to be navigated to the next page to proceed with the application process.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
If you run into any issue with your Restoration Hardware card, contact support on 866-522-8014
Copyright – TheStreet Investing Strategies