Shaw Floors Credit Card is a flooring card from Wells Fargo with an Annual Credit Fee ($0) and a zero cash advances. Shaw Floors card has a 23days Grace Period.
More Credit Cards
Shaw Floors Credit Card Review
As a Shaw Floor Cardholder you will enjoy other great benefits all through the year from the reviews from users.
Image Copyright – Shaw Floors
Cardholders that are considering the flooring that well fit their lifestyle can take advantage of the Shaw’s special financing offers. This will give you a greater buying Power and convenient payment.
The Shaw Credit Card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank.
Shaw Floors Credit Card Benefits
Below are some of the benefits of the Shaw flooring card.
- No annual fee
- Enjoys convenient monthly payments
- Cardholders enjoys financing without typing up other credit cards
- Cardholders gain access to a dedicated credit line to your floors, to be used again and gain
- Enjoys extended payment terms
- Online bill Pay.
Shaw Floors Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate – 28.99%
- APR for Balance Transfers – None
- Cash Advances APR – None
- Grace Period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.00
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfer – None
- Cash advances – None
- Convenience Check – None
- Foreign Transaction – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $38
How To Apply For Shaw Floor Credit Card?
Below are a list of simple steps to apply for the Shaw Floor card.
- Visit the official application page located here
- Read through the requirements and proceed and answer the question (Do you an appointment or spoken with a salesperson?)
- Enter your information
- Select to add joint Application.
- Click on the “Continue” to submit your application.
How To Login?
Below is a simplified step to login to Wells Fargo and access the Shaw Floor card dashboard.
- Visit the official login page located here
- To gain access to your credit card account, enter your User ID and Password
- Scroll down and click on ‘GO’ to sign in.
How To Recover Username ID and Password?
- On the log in page of Wells Fargo Bank indicated above, click on the ‘forgot password and username’ link
- On the next page, enter your username or SSN/ (ITIN) Individual Tax Identification number
- Click on ‘Continue’ Button
Shaw Floors Credit Card FAQ
Where can i use my Shaw Floors credit card?
This card can be used at the Shaw Floor stores across the state.
How to report a Lost / Stolen Shaw Floor Card?
To report a Lost or stolen card kindly call 1-800 642-4720, TDD/TTY 1-800-877-4833
How To Make Bill Payment With Shaw Floor Credit Card?
Log in to your account online, Search for the payment dashboard and choose a convenient bill payment option to make your bill payment
Need Assistance? Contact Shaw Floors Credit Card Customer Service
To contact Shaw Floor Credit Card Customer Service for all inquiries, call 1-800-431-5921 or 844-742-7429
Video Copyright – Shaw Industries