Spark Credit card is a Capital One Secured MasterCard and the best secured credit card on the market Here are the Top Spark Business Credit Card Reviews.
Meet the Spark Credit card
The Spark Credit Card It is a personal credit card and it is issues by Capital One.
Spark Business Credit card is a secured card, as such, one will have to put down a refundable security deposit of at least a fraction of your credit line with this card.
Card is issued by Capital One Financial Corporation (US).
Spark Credit card Fees and Rates
Below, we have outlined the Spark Credit Card fees and rates. These includes rates for Spark Cash Back Rewards and Spark Miles Rewards.
- Annual Fee – None
- Annual percentage Rate (Apr) for purchases and Transfers – 24.99%
- APR for Cash Advances – 24.99%
- Cash Advance – Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Paying Interest – 25 days from the close of each billing cycle.
- Penalty Fee – late payment – Up to $38.
- Security Deposit – 49, $99 or $200 refundable minimum security deposit, based on creditworthiness.
- Transaction Fee – transfer None
How To Apply for Spark Credit Card
To apply for the above listed credit cards, please take note of the following.
- Visit the Official Webpage by clicking here
- Select your Desired Spark Business Credit Card and view details
- Once you’ve selected your desired Spark Card, click APPLY NOW
- Fill in your desired information. This includes your Personal Details, Billing Details, etc.
How To Check Spark Card Application Status?
Your Card application shouldn’t take long to be approved.
However, in the event that the Spark Credit Card application from Capital One takes longer than necessary, you can contact Capital One Personal credit card via phone on 1-800-227-4825.
How to Activate your Spark Card?
To Activate your Spark Cards, you will need to login to the online portal (internet banking platform) to properly activate your Card.
- Visit the Capital One website on www.capitalone.com
- Select Credit cards and enter your 3-digit security code on the back of your card to activate it.
How To Login To Spark Credit Card
You can log into Spark Credit Card platform by visiting the official Capital One webpage on www.capitalone.com.
- Type in your Username and Password
- Hit the Signin button
- Allow webpage to load and reveal your dashboard
How To Recover Username or Password?
In the event that you misplace your spark credit card login details, you can try to recover the same with the below listed details.
If every other means failed, you might need to contact the Spark Credit Card dedicated customer care services
- Visit the Capital One website as indicated above
- Click on the Login page and click on ‘Forget Password’ to reset.
- Fill in every other information as might be required. These could include details like your Last name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Scroll down and click on the find me button to locate your card.
Need Assistance? Contact Spark Credit Card Customer Care
Need further assistance, you can contact Spark Credit Card via any of the designated Capital One contact details listed below.
- Existing Accounts – 1-800-227-4825
- Outside US – 1-804-934-2001
Other Credit Cards
- BB&T Bright Credit Card
- Simmons Credit Card
- First Progress Cards