TCF Business Credit Card is a business card according to TCF Bank that earn rewards and build your business credit. Here is a review of TCF Business Card.
TCF Business Credit Card Reviews
The TCF Business Credit Card is issued by First National Bank of Omaha. It is a card, that enables users view their FICO Score each month online for free, transact, and access history and payment info at anytime via their card.
This card, also rewards your spending as disclosed on www.tcfbank.com.
Below, we shall be taking a closer look at the benefits of the TCF Business credit card for all those that have the intentions of applying for this card.
- Points you earn take up to 5 years before they expire
- It is a chip enhanced card, that guarantees your security
- Earn 2,500 bonus points, once you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles. This is enough to redeem for a $25 statement credit
- Offers 1 point per $1 spent on net purchases
- Redeem point for cash back as a statement credit, gift cards and merchandise. The points, are worth 25% more, if you redeem for airline, hotels and car rentals. Points are equivalent to 50% more when you redeem for cash back into your checking or savings account.
- No annual fee charge
- There’s fraud protection
- View your FICO Score online 24/7.
TCF Business Credit Card Fees / Rates
Below are some of the fees and rates of the TCF Business Card.
- Purchases APR Rate – 17.74% – 24.74%
- Balance Transfer APR – 17.74% – 24.74%
- Cash Advance APR – 26.99%
- Penalty APR – Nil
- Grace Period – 21 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.75
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Balance Transfer Fee – $10 or 3%
- Cash Advance Fee – $15 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% of each transaction in US dollars
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Returned Payment Fee – $35.
How to Apply for TCF Business Card?
Below are the various steps to apply for the TCF Business Cards for all wouldbe TCF Cardholders.
- Visit the official TCF Business portal here
- Once on the page, please select your desired Business Card (Small Business Credit Cards, Business Edition Secured Visa Card, Business Edition) and click APPLY
- Enter the following Personal details “First name, Middle name, Last name, Physical address, City, State, Zip code, Phone number and Email address)
- Type in your Financial information as required. This includes your Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income, Checking account, Savings account, Investment account, Balance transfer, etc.
- Click continue to APply.
How to Cancel TCF Business Credit Application?
If you desire to cancel your TCF Bank Credit Card application, contact the customer service center at 1-888-295-5540.
How to Login TCF Bank Credit Card?
To login, and manage your account on the go, do the following;
- Scroll to login page of the portal as disclosed above.
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Then tap on the “Submit” button to login.
How to Recover TCF Business Card User ID or Password?
To recover your User ID or Password,
- Scroll to the login page, mentioned above
- Once there, skip the login process, and scroll to the “Forgot User ID or Password” text and tap on it
- On the next page, enter the following details; First name, Middle initial, Last name.
- Enter your User ID or Email address.
- Then, tap on the “Submit” link to recover your User ID or Password.
How to Make TCF Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
You can send your credit card payment to:
First Bankard Payment Processing
PO Box 2557
Omaha, NE 68103-2557.
Need Assistance? TCF Business Credit Card Contacts
In the event that you need assistance or inquiry about your card, you can call the respective customer care representatives on 1-888-295-5540.