Teamsters Privilege Credit Card is issued by Capital One. The credit card is excellent and gives a low interest rate, 0% Teamsters Privilege introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchases and transfers.
More Credit Cards
Teamsters Privilege Credit Card Benefits
Copyright – Teamster Cards
Below are some of the benefits that is associated with the Teamsters Privilege card for all cardholders.
- Card users receive Hardship grants after 3 months as a Cardholders, all grants approved for cardholder are paid by check and you never have to pay back. Grants such as; Disability grant-$1,600-$2,700,Hospital grant $1,200,Job loss grant $300, Strike grant $300
- No Annual fee is charged plus no foreign transactions fees
- Cardholders receives Rebates and discounts such as auto & home insurance discount, AT&T Rebates, Car & truck rental discount
- Price Protection, identity theft resolution services
- MasterRental Collision Damage Waiver.
Fees and Rates
- APR for Purchases – 0% introductory APR on purchase for the first 15 months. After that, 13.15%, 19.15%, or 23.15% based on your creditworthiness
- APR for Balance transfers – 0% introductory APR on purchase for the first 15 months. After that, 13.15%, 19.15%, or 23.15% based on your creditworthiness
- APR for Cash Advances – 26.9%
- Penalty APR and when applies – 27.24%
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Minimum interest Charged – None
- Annual Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Transfer – 3%
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $10 or 4%
- Late payment – Up to $38.
- Returned Payment Fee – $25
Criteria For Application
- Applicants must be current Teamsters in good standing, retire Teamsters, or family members of a current Teamsters in good standing
- Must reside in the 50 United States, Washington, D. C, or a U.S. Military location.
- Teamsters must have a local number
- Teamsters Family member: Please provide the referring members Local number.
How To Apply for Teamsters Privilege Credit Card?
- Go to the official Teamsters Privilege credit card application page by clicking here.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button, choose your card (Rate Advantage)
- Type in your personal details as required
- Click on the “Continue Application” button to SUBMIT.
How To Check Application Status?
Applicants who have apply can check for their application Status by calling at 1-800-420-5828 between the hours of 6:00am to 5:00pm PT (Monday – Friday)
How to Activate?
To activate your Teamsters Privilege Credit Card contact the designated support teams on 1-800-420-5828
How To Login?
Login is quite easy with the below simplified steps.
- Visit the official Teamsters Privilege card sign in page by clicking here.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
How To Recover User ID or Password?
Recovering your password is easy likewise. All you need to do is follow the below listed instructions.
- Visit the Sign in section as indicated above
- Click on the “Forgotten Your Username or Password ?” link
- It will take you to the next page, then enter your details
- Click on the “Find me” or “Reset password” button where applicable.
Teamsters Privilege Credit Card FAQ
How To Make Teamsters Privilege Card Bill payment?
To make your bill payment With Teamsters Privilege Credit Card, Setup a payment account that will be associated with your card or make your payment online. You can also contact the support team at (888)-803-0276.
How to access Teamster Privilege Credit Card homepage?
The official homepage for the Teamster Privilege card is located at www.teamsters.capitalone.com
How to Report my Lost or Stolen Teamster Privilege card?
To report your lost or stolen Teamster Privilege card, you should immediately contact support on 1-800-420-5828
Further Assistance? Contact Teamsters Privilege Card Customer Service
For further help, information and any inquiries – Contact the Teamsters Privilege Card Customer Service on 1-800-420-5828
Copyright – Teamster Power (YouTube)