Wells Fargo Student Credit Card is essentially a college card that offers rewards to students and establish a strong credit history using the Wells Fargo Student Card.
The Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa offers nice rewards program to enable young adults establish a strong credit history and earn cash rewards simultaneously.
Wells Fargo Student Credit Card Offers
Below, we have analyse the various offers that the Wells Fargo Student Credit Card offers all College students alongside all adult students.
- Offers 3% cash rewards on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases for the first six months
- Offers 1% cash rewards on all other purchases.
- There are no limits to rewards you can earn, and you can redeem them for cash back directly into your Wells Fargo account.
- To make the most of your rewards from Wells Fargo Student Credit Card, you need to pay your balance in full every month so as to avoid paying interest on your purchases.
- Paying your bill with the Wells Fargo Student Card qualifies you for the Wells Fargo Cellular Telephone Protection that covers damage or theft of your phone.
- Annual Fee – None
- Purchase APR –0% for 6 months; then 11.40% to 21.40%
- Balance Transfer APR –0% for 6 months; then 11.40% to 21.40%
- Cash Advance and Overdraft Protection APR: 24%
- Balance Transfer Fee – 3% of the transfer or $5 for the first six months; then 5% or $5
- Cash Advance Fee -$10 or 5%
- Overdraft Protection Advance Fee – $12.50 for advances less than $50; $20 for advances over $50
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Late Fee – Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $37
Below are some added information for all applicants so as to know exactly what to expect.
- Zero fraud liability, Rapid alerts and verified by Visa to ensure your account is safe
- You receive free email or text message alerts when you approach your credit limit, payment and more.
- Access your account balance and transaction details, pay bills and more from your mobile device or computer.
- Roadside dispatch, Travel and emergency assistance services, Auto rental collision damage waiver and cell phone protection.
- You can link your card to your checking account for overdraft protection. However, overdraft advances will be charged a fee of $12.50 or $20 depending on the amount of the advance.
Overdraft advances are also charged a higher interest rate than purchases.
While linking your account to your checking account can prevent expensive overdraft fees with your checking account, it can potentially get expensive.
Thus to be on the safe side, avoid overdrafts.
How to apply for Wells Fargo Student Credit Card?
Below are the various means at which you can easily apply for the Wells Fargo Student card.
- Visit the official signup page here.
- Go through the added details and scroll down to apply.
- Fill in the required information
- Accept their Terms of Usage and hit SUBMIT
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Care
In the event that you need further assistance as pertain this card, you can contact the Wells Fargo Student Credit Card dedicated lines using the below listed means.
- Online Application, Call: 1-800-932-6736
- Existing cardholders, Call: 1-800-642-4720